Residential & Commercial Landscape, Snow Removal & Tree Service Throughout West Michigan
Searching for Commercial Landscaping in Grand Rapids, MI? Home Owners, Property Managers and Business Owners in Grand Rapids, Byron Center, Jenison, Grandville and all of West Michigan can rely on PROCARE Landscape services to deliver professional landscape services for condos, commercial buildings and more. PROCARE offers year-round complete property maintenance services, including snow removal and ice management equipment, processes and real-time communication. Our core services: commercial landscaping, lawn care, snow plowing, landscape design, irrigation & tree removal services.
Procare News & Info
- July 15, 2015: How to Keep Your Lawn and Landscaping Mosquito Free
- June 8, 2015: Which Perennials Should I Add to My Landscaping?
- May 6, 2015: What Is Boxwood Blight and Should You Worry about It?
- April 7, 2015: How to Repair Your Winter Damaged Grass
- March 6, 2015: Early Spring Landscaping Tasks To Put on Your List
- February 6, 2015: How Snow Removal Has Changed through History
- January 8, 2015: Why Salt Brine Is Superior To Road Salt For Ice Management
- September 22, 2014: Are You Interested In Pet Friendly Landscaping?
- August 21, 2014: When Should You Plant Late Summer Perennials?
- July 22, 2014: How Much Water Does A Lawn Need to Grow and Thrive?
- June 25, 2014: Landscaping with Michigan Drought-Resistant Native Plant Varieties
- May 24, 2014: Why is aerating your lawn helpful for good growth and a green lawn?
- April 24, 2014: How To Create Sustainable Landscapes w/ Rain Gardens
- March 26, 2014: What is That Residue on My Lawn? After Winter Lawn Care
- February 19, 2014: Are Cold Winters Actually Better for Seasonal Flowers and Plants?
- January 24, 2014: Will My Lawn Come Back after the Snow and the Salt of Winter?
- January 2, 2014: Finding a Better Solution for Green Waste in Landscaping
- December 13, 2013: What Snow Plow Operators Wish People Understood About Snow Plowing
- October 18, 2013: How to Recognize Common Lawn Weeds